© 2021 All rights reserved sixmonkeymartialarts.com
To show the world what a true traditional martial arts system is capable of. There are so many martial arts styles and systems out there with more coming in by the day. Teachers are not teaching to be practical but teaching how to play fight with an opponent. Real martial arts comes down to 3 simple things:
Reactivity — how fast you can react to your opponent.
Distance Control — being able to hit and not get hit.
Timing — the ability to find a hole or opening in your opponents’ techniques.
Regardless of what martial art you practice, if you do not work on these three essential skills then you will NOT be effective in a real altercation. Tai Shing is not only founded on these 3 key concepts, but it also expounds on them by teaching proper techniques and applications for vastly different scenarios. This system is complete. Meaning we do not borrow or teach techniques that come from another martial art. Every strike, kick, application, and drill are all from its inception in 1911.
From Meditation & Qigong to Forms & Applications to Dim Mak & Sparring, all of it is original from the teachers before me. Sifu Barber started learning Tai Shing when he was 18 years of age and is now the youngest known master of the system. Six Monkey teaches as Tai Shing was designed to be taught… Effectively!
Each lesson breaks down all the mechanics involved in each series of movements to help you LEARN each technique properly and how to use all your knowledge practically. Our program is made for all skill levels, as well as for those with and without local schools to practice in. Please enjoy the training sessions and please train safely & wisely.
At Six Monkey Martial Arts, we hold ourselves and our students to a higher set of values. Other martial art schools either don’t teach these or fail to implement them. We may seem strict but I assure you we have the best intention for all.
• Honesty– We value this by being straightforward in all of our videos. We never lie about our skills or ranking and want our students to follow suit.
• Integrity– While integrity means being honest and upholding moral principles; we define integrity as doing what is right when no one is watching. Do not seek a pat on the back for everything you do. Real righteousness is knowing at the end of the day you did what is right and did your best.
• Self Discipline– Martial arts is founded on this value. Training your hardest even when no one is there to push you to do more. We take this one step further and ask all of our students to be self-disciplined in all areas of their lives. At work we want you to work harder. At home we want you to do more as a spouse, parent, adult child, or responsible person. In society, we ask you to be an upstanding member of your community.
• Respect– Respect is due to all people everywhere regardless of color, age, or social status. Respect your elders, they have been through much in their lives and have the wisdom to share. Respect your adversaries, we learn much about ourselves through them. Respect your fellow students and teacher, they mold us into who we are. Respect all people, if you want to be respected then give respect to all. If you disrespect someone who seems lesser than you then do not be mad when someone greater than you does the same.
• Control – You can learn potentially lethal techniques in our program. We express the value of control constantly. Just because you can hurt someone doesn’t mean you should, just because someone hurt you doesn’t mean you should cripple them or worse. Control your newly learned skills. Use your own wisdom to know what to do and when to do it.
• Perseverance – Our MSTR program (Monkey System Training Regimen) is a 42-month program with over 90+ videos. There is a lot to learn. Take your time and don’t rush through a lesson. Most importantly, when the training gets tough we encourage you to persevere and keep training. Some students burn out. We have a well-thought-out method of encouraging you when we see you have slowed down on your lessons. Ultimately, at the end of the day, it is up to you to decide to log in and practice more. If you do so at the end of your lessons you will not be disappointed.
Don’t Miss This Amazing Opportunity To Learn Real Monkey Kung Fu Online. As A Special Welcome Present Use Coupon Code welcome10 for 10% Off Any Course!